Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gaze into the future

For the past 9 months I've been going non-stop with working with clients. Some of that has tapered off now that we are approaching the end of the year and I'm really glad for it! Now that I have room to breath I've gotten back into something I miss doing - playing around with the software to see what it can do. For those that are bored with their current release of software and want to see what is coming in the pipeline, I highly recommend checking out the http://myfeedback.autodesk.com/ portal and sign up to participate in a beta program. This is one of the coolest things you can do if you love to see what is going to come out. They have some very strict NDA's that you must adhere to, so it makes it a little tuff when you find something cool and want to share it with others but are unable to do so. Just trust me on this one - it's worth it!

No comments: