Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Knowledge Base Interview

I was really excited to be invited with an interview with Rebecca Drummond who heads up the Knowledge Base & Web Content Editor Product Support team. If you have ever gone to the knowledge base search site and tried to find something you probably had a 50% chance of finding what you wanted. Currently there is a beta preview of what this site holds in the future. Currently I can search all blogs, forums, knowledge base articles and other related documents for a specific piece of software all on one page. Previously I would have needed to hit about 5 different sites to look for an answer but now I can find it all on one page. I have found an answer every time I’ve used the site now. To say I’m ecstatic would be an understatement. I made sure Rebecca understood how important this tool would be for everyone looking for answers – a one stop spot for all your answers. Phenomenal!

No comments: