Friday, November 03, 2006

Autodesk University 2006

Oh boy I can hardly wait!!!! Less than 3 weeks until an intense week of learning, networking, and catching up with old friends goes down at AU 2006 in Vegas at the Venetian. This year I will be taking classes mostly on VIZ and MAX to see what tips and tricks I can pick up. I'll be sure to post some key points I pick up through out the days at AU for those of you who were not able to make it or who are focusing on other avenues. I'm really looking forward to this years AU and feel it should be one of the best to date. I'm always worried when I have high expectations for an event like this since that usually makes dissapointment more likely to happen. I hope my theory proves wrong.

1 comment:

Mistress of the Dorkness said...

some things will inevitably go wrong or gum up some works, but, I've never gone away from an AU disappointed. This is my 6th year, and (with the exception of the lousy venue last year) I'd say it keeps getting better every year.