Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Autodesk Techcamp 2007

Well, next week is the Autodesk Techcamp (formerly known as bootcamp and something more appropriate in my opinion). We will be going over the new features of the new products and how to implement them. I think this year has some of the greatest enhancements to the software packages offered in a while. If you are wondering what Techcamp is like, it's similar to AU, but no where near as fun. Being held in Orlando has a little to do with that and the fact that you must attend classes affects the atmosphere too. This will also be my first chance to really get in depth with the new software. I've participated in the betas for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture, but not to the extent I would have liked to. We will see what stuff this year turns up.

No comments: